Autumn Sky Poetry Daily publishes one poem every weekday and occasionally on weekends.
The editor reserves the right to skip a day here and there, depending on the poems received, the weather, vacation time, and/or electrical interference with her brain.
Some days will feature reposts of poems that previously appeared in Autumn Sky Poetry.
Poems are selected on the whim of the editor and are not indicative of quality (a subjective concept).
1. Send ONE poem in the body of an email to email@example.com with SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter).
2. Response time is one week — if your poem isn’t published within one week, consider it rejected. No formal response (email, owl, aural hallucination) will be sent.
3. Include links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (please, no bio).
4. Reprints and previously published poems are welcome.
5. Poets retain copyright. Poems remain online indefinitely.
6. Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
7. There is no payment for contributors.