OPEN to submissions.
Dear Poets: Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY has reopened for submissions. Daily poems will resume on August 24.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Send ONE poem in the body of an email to email@example.com with SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter).
2. Response time is one week — if your poem isn’t published within one week, consider it rejected. No formal response (email, owl, aural hallucination) will be sent.
3. Include links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (please, no bio).
4. Reprints and previously published poems are welcome.
5. Poets retain copyright. Poems remain online indefinitely.
6. Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
7. There is no payment for contributors.
8. If submitting a formal poem, please feel free to include the name of the form (sestina, quatina, prose poem, etc.).
9. I do NOT accept art submissions. Occasionally I will solicit artwork if I’m feeling inspired.
Questions? Try my FAQ page.