OPEN to submissions.
It’s a brand new year. Have you written a poem today? Send it in!
1. Send ONE poem in the body of an email to email@example.com with SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter).
2. Response time is one week — if your poem isn’t published within one week, consider it rejected. No formal response (email, owl, aural hallucination) will be sent.
3. Include links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (please, no bio).
4. Reprints and previously published poems are welcome.
5. Poets retain copyright. Poems remain online indefinitely.
6. Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
7. There is no payment for contributors.
8. If submitting a formal poem, please feel free to include the name of the form (sestina, quatina, prose poem, etc.).
9. I do NOT accept art submissions. Occasionally I will solicit artwork if I’m feeling inspired.
Leave a Reply