Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY has reopened to submissions!
1. Send ONE poem in the body of an email to email@example.com with SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter).
2. Response time is one week via publication. If your poem doesn’t appear online within one week, it did not meet my esthetic and won’t be published.
No formal acceptance or response will be sent. Read Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY for one week from the date of your submission and you will find out if your poem was chosen for publication when it either does or doesn’t appear online.
3. Include links to your website, Facebook, Instagram, etc. (please, no bio).
4. Reprints and previously published poems are welcome. Please mention that your poem has been previously published and where so that proper credit can be posted with the poem.
5. Poets retain copyright. Poems remain online indefinitely.
6. Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
7. There is no payment for contributors.
8. Please include the name of the form (sestina, sonnet, prose poem, haiku, etc.).
9. I do NOT accept art submissions.
Saturday Book Feature Submissions (for previous contributors only)
1. Send ONE poem from your book or chapbook in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with BOOK POEM SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter). Attach a file of your book’s cover to the email. Include buy links and cover artist.
2. Response time is one week, on Monday, via email. Submissions will not be held past one week. If your poem/book is not chosen for a feature, please feel free to submit again.
3. This feature is only open to previous contributors. There is no requirement for the poem submitted to have been published at Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY. The only requirement for this feature is a previous publication in Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY.
4. Please be aware that because there are a limited number of Saturdays in a year, there will be limited space for this feature.
Leave a Reply