CLOSED to submissions.
Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY is on hiatus.
I am happy to announce the following poems have been nominated for the Best of the Net 2017:
Abiding Winter by Risa Denenberg
Affidavit by Terri Muuss
The Balance Between Us by James Diaz
Bone-Chilled by Martin Willitts Jr.
Poem Only Half About Myself by J. Rod Pannek
Tuesday Morning by George Longenecker
1. Send ONE poem in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter).
2. Response time is one week — if your poem isn’t published within one week, consider it rejected. No formal response (email, owl, aural hallucination) will be sent.
3. Include links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (please, no bio).
4. Reprints and previously published poems are welcome.
5. Poets retain copyright. Poems remain online indefinitely.
6. Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
7. There is no payment for contributors.
8. If submitting a formal poem, please feel free to include the name of the form (sestina, quatina, prose poem, etc.).
9. I do NOT accept art submissions. Occasionally I will solicit artwork if I’m feeling inspired.