Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY is CLOSED to submissions.
Editor’s Note: Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY is on a long hiatus because I need to rest and recharge. It isn’t fair to the poets who submit here if I can’t give each and every poem my full attention and care, and the last thing I want is for the quality of Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY to suffer. A long rest is in order, and I’m hoping that once I’ve recharged, I can again open up to submissions. Autumn Sky Poetry was first established in 2006 as a quarterly publication, and has gone through several long breaks and renovations, eventually becoming a daily publication in 2015. I foresee this break as simply yet another in a long life of fabulous poetry and publication. Until then, I wish everyone peace and creativity.
1. Send ONE poem in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter).
2. Response time is one week — if your poem isn’t published within one week, consider it rejected. No formal response (email, owl, aural hallucination) will be sent.
3. Include links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (please, no bio).
4. Reprints and previously published poems are welcome.
5. Poets retain copyright. Poems remain online indefinitely.
6. Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
7. There is no payment for contributors.
8. If submitting a formal poem, please feel free to include the name of the form (sestina, quatina, prose poem, etc.).
9. I do NOT accept art submissions. Occasionally I will solicit artwork if I’m feeling inspired.
Editor: Christine Klocek-Lim
Christine on Facebook