Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY is OPEN to submissions!
1. Send ONE poem in the body of an email to email@example.com with SUBMISSION in subject heading (no cover letter).
2. Response time is one week via publication. If your poem doesn’t appear online within one week, consider it rejected.
No formal acceptance or rejection (email, paper airplane, aural hallucination) will be sent. Read Autumn Sky Poetry DAILY for one week from the date of your submission and you will find out if your poem was chosen for publication when it either does or doesn’t appear online.
3. Include links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (please, no bio).
4. Reprints and previously published poems are welcome.
5. Poets retain copyright. Poems remain online indefinitely.
6. Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
7. There is no payment for contributors.
8. If submitting a formal poem, please feel free to include the name of the form (sestina, sonnet, prose poem, etc.).
9. I do NOT accept art submissions. Occasionally I will solicit artwork if I’m feeling inspired.